We're pleased to offer the following services in our Tucker Veterinary Clinic:
- Vaccination/ Routine surgery/Emergency surgery
- Dental Cleaning with extraction and preventive care
- Climate Control Boarding/Bathing/Grooming
- Puppy & Kitten Programs
- Senior Wellness
- National/International Microchipping & Health Certificate
- Specialty Diets (Royal Canin, Hills, & Purina)
- Wound Care & Fluid Therapy
- Preventive Care for Heartworm, Flea and Intestinal Parasite
- Pain Management
- Referral Service to Specialty Veterinarians
- Blood Pressure Monitoring & Glaucoma testing
We have access to:
- In House Laboratory Testing
- Digital X-ray, Ultrasound, & EKG
- Variety of Anesthesia options to better serve our clientele
Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty 7 days a week who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. Usually an emergency team consists of at least one veterinarian and technicians working together to save a pet's life. Emergencies can be things such a rat bait poisoning, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call or come in immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a team member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening, but you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment. Our veterinarians will work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments. When you arrive, our receptionists will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
After Hours Emergencies
Georgia Veterinary Specialist
455 Abernathy Road NE
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
At The People's Pets, we can care for many types of pets:
- Pocket Pets
The People's Pets accepts payment via cash, check, care credit and all major credit cards. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.